Mobile Banking Instructions
To Get Started With Mobile Banking, You Need..
• A PARDA Account.
• Access to online banking and bill payment if using the pay bills feature. If you are not enrolled in online banking click here to get enrolled today!
• An Internet Enabled Mobile Device
Not enrolled in online banking?• It is easy and can be done by visiting your local branch, calling 1-800-860-5640, or by clicking here!
Other Frequently Asked Questions.
• What is my user name and password?
Your user name and password combination is the same as your online banking user name and password.
• What are the answers to my security questions?
If you have already registered, your answers were provided the first time you logged on. If you cannot access your account, please call 1-800-860-5640 to have your questions reset.
• Do I have to answer my security questions every time I logon?
Once you have registered your security questions, you have the option of registering a device at subsequent logons. You may register any device however, we do not recommend registering any device that does not belong to you.
• Is Mobile Banking secure?
Our mobile banking offers the same security and encryption as the online banking service. This ensures that your mobile banking experience will always be safe and secure. Text messages are not secured with encryption, which is why we will never send your name or account number via text message.
• Will I be able to access all of my accounts using Mobile Banking?
Mobile banking allows you to access all accounts that you currently view within online banking including linked accounts. For mobile alerts and text messaging, most accounts are eligible.
• Is there a fee for Mobile Banking?
No, there is no charge for mobile banking. However, your mobile carrier may charge for Internet access and/or text messages.
• If I don't have an iPhone, Blackberry, or Android device, can I still use Mobile Banking?
Yes, you may use mobile banking on other phone browsers. To access mobile banking through your phone's browser, log in to m.parda.com from your mobile device.
• Can I use the Back button in Mobile Banking?
Yes you can, but to ensure that your transactions are submitted correctly, it is recommended that you use the links provided on the page to navigate around the mobile banking site.
• Can someone access my Mobile Banking accounts if I lose my phone?
Mobile banking requires your PIN/password and if your device is not registered, correct answers to challenge questions each time you log in, so your information is secure. We also do not store account information on your mobile device so that your information is safe should you lose your phone.
For mobile alerts and/or text Message users, Sign on to un-enroll your phone if lost. Once again, your name and account number will never be sent via text message. Contact your mobile carrier immediately if your phone has been lost or stolen.
Like what you See? Get started and Join PARDA!