Morris Plains BRANCH TRANSITION
Our Morris Plains Branch is transitioning to eServices in March 2017. Please visit this site for updates and helpful information regarding the transition.
With Johnson & Johnson’s announcement of the closure of the Morris Plains facility, PARDA would like to assure our members that we will continue to serve as your credit union. While we will no longer have a physical branch presence in Morris Plains, we are prepared to serve your financial needs in a convenient eService’s environment.
What to expect
Wednesday, March 29, 2017, will be the final business day for the PARDA Branch and Kiosk located at 185 Tabor Road, Morris Plains, NJ.
Your PARDA account provides you the flexibility to bank on your schedule Anytime, Anywhere.
You will continue to have access to your accounts at all times and can take advantage of a variety of online and mobile banking options that allow you to bank whenever you choose.
• FREE Online Banking: PARDA’s online banking allows you to access your account ANYTIME, ANYWHERE! If you have not already signed up, register today at www.parda.com
• FREE Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit: Manage your finances on your smartphone and other mobile devices. Deposit your checks remotely with mobile deposit – Just click, upload, and go!
• Online Bill Pay: Pay your bills automatically with online bill pay. Just add payees to your account, schedule reoccurring payments and online bill pay will do the rest!
• FREE Shared Branching: PARDA participates in a free nationwide shared branching network that allows you to conduct your PARDA transactions in-person at other credit unions! For convenient locations near you
• Surcharge-Free ATM Network: PARDA provides access to nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide providing convenient access using our MasterCard® MasterMoney™ Debit Card. Find convenient locations at
We value your membership and appreciate the opportunity to continuing to serve your financial needs. We have dedicated Members Solutions Specialists available at 1-800-860-5640 to provide personal service for your future financial needs. If you have any questions, you may also contact the Morris Plains branch at MorrisPlains@parda.com
Important Information for our Morris Plains Members
We have also provided answers to some common questions to assist you with this transition:
Q. What happens to my PARDA account?
A. Your account will remain open and will not be affected. Automatic payments, direct deposits and all other transactions will continue to be processed as normal.
Q. How do I apply for a loan?
A. You can apply for a loan online at www.parda.com or you can contact a Lending Specialist at 1-800-860-5640 and apply over the phone.
Q. Where can I make deposits or loan payments?
A. You can make deposits through Mobile Deposit Capture and at participating ATMs and Shared Branching locations. Loan payments can be made online or scheduled to automatically transfer from your PARDA account or other financial institution of your choice.
Or you can mail deposits and loan payments to the following address:
PARDA Federal Credit Union
2601 Cambridge Court, Suite 210
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Q. When is the last day the Morris Plains, NJ branch will be open?
A. The last day the Morris Plains office will be open is Wednesday, March 29, 2017.
Q. How do I sign up for e-Services(Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, eStatements, etc.)?
A. You can visit Access My Account at www.parda.com for information.
You may also view our online banking tutorials at http://www.parda.com/ob-Demo-1.asp.
Q. Where is the nearest Surcharge-Free ATM or Shared Branch?
A. Visit https://co-opcreditunions.org/locator for access to nearly 30,000 ATMs and 5,000+ shared branches nationwide. Below are a few located nearby:
Xceed Financial FCU – 14 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054
Visions FCU – 140 Speedwell Ave, Morris Plains, NJ 07950
Xceed Financial FCU – 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054
Affinity FCU – 235 Ridgedale Ave, Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
Like what you See? Get started and Join PARDA!