Here are the (3) options available to stop payment on a personal check that you wrote, or multiple checks you may have misplaced.
1. Online Banking – The easiest way
2. Call the Member Solution Center at 1.800.860.5640
3. Call or Visit your Local Branch
A stop payment request can be placed on single or recurring ACH withdrawals. The stop payment request must be made at least (3) business days before the preauthorized ACH is scheduled to be deducted from your account. There are (2) options to stop a pre-authorized ACH transaction.
1. Call the Member Solution Center at 1.800.860.5640
2. Call or Visit your Local Branch
A $33 fee applies for all check and ACH stop payment requests.