It’s essential that we have your current contact information — including your address, phone number, and email.
Address updates provide:
- Identity Verification – Having your current address on your account reduces your risk for identity theft.
- Correct Mail Routing – Updating your address ensures that automatic card renewals, account statements, and tax documents are delivered to your mailbox.
- Address Verification – Your address is a key security check for online and point of sale card transactions.
Mobile phone number updates provide:
- Increased Security – Mobile phone numbers allow us to contact you quickly via text or phone call if there is potential fraud on your account.
- Account Verification – Your mobile phone number is a key component for online/mobile banking security features.
Email updates provide:
- Information – We periodically send out information about the Credit Union including promotions, events, and security and service updates.
- Increased Security – We will contact you via email if there is potential fraud on your account, if we cannot reach you via text or phone call.
- Identity Verification – Having your current email address on your account reduces your risk for identity theft and account takeover.
- Account Verification – Your email address is also a key component in our online/mobile banking security features.